The best way to "live" a space.
What is a Virtual Tour?
A Virtual Tour 360 degrees is a multimedia solution that creates amazing experiences of interactive virtual tours of your business, property or place of interest. It allows the user an in-depth exploration of the place in a unique and innovative interactive visual environment. Simple and effective
What are the differences with other similar products?
Difference with the video:
The fundamental difference, with the real image videos, is that the tours through the virtual spaces are interactive. It allows the user to move and explore the place freely, they are not limited to being a linear sample of the place. It also allows the incorporation of sensitive areas that interact and are complemented by photographs, audio, explanatory texts, etc.
Difference with 3D animations:
The difference with a tour of 3D animation is first of all, the price difference with the expensive 3D productions and secondly that the user 'navigates' virtually on a 100% realistic environment with which we manage to transmit the lights, volumes, views and spaces almost like a real visit.
Are virtual tours visible in all browsers?
Currently they are 100% compatible:
The 360º virtual tours we deliver are optimized for your visualization on all platforms (pc, apple, iphone, ipad), and on all types of web pages.
Benefits and applications.
- Great visual spectacular when it comes to showing a place or a building.
- Real image, it is not 3D modeling.
- Interactivity Real navigation through the place.
- Innovative and unique final product.
- It allows to incorporate active zones within the path that allow interacting with other audiovisual media (photographs, videos, texts, audios ...).
- Hospitality: Virtual visits to hotels, restaurants, etc.
- Tourism: Virtual visits in different areas of tourist interest.
- Real Estate: Presentation of buildings, decorations, apartments, etc.
- Museums: Virtual tours through museums, art galleries, exhibitions, etc.
- Theme Parks: Tours of different attractions, shows, areas of interest, etc.
- Training: Pedagogical support for distance training in actions that require knowledge of a place and the actions to be carried out at specific points.
- Emergency and evacuation plans: Conducting educational or informative tours.